“People establish and strengthen social relationships in gardens”
Disability is a consequence that could have been acquired before birth, due to genetic disorders, or due to accidents, obesity, infection or other diseases. Physical disability is growing every year. Population with physical disabilities can become emotionally and psychologically burdened. Horticultural therapy helps them to overcome their limitations. Connection with nature helps to alleviate their negative thoughts and turn it to positive ones, helping them to improve their capabilities and cope up with their lives.
“Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better” –Albert Einstein
About the workshop
Each activity is specially planned for specific individuals to improve his or her ability. It can be done both indoors and outdoors. Horticultural Therapy helps to develop all their skills and empower them to live independently.
Here we train people with basic horticultural therapy activities that can be performed in their daily living and therefore benefit out of the same. In addition, we provide you with a brochure that contains a range of other activities to give you a better idea.
Benefits from the workshops
- Learning new skills: This workshop will teach you new skills which will make benefits not only you but also the universe. The skills may help in your life through out or help you to overcome some situations, that can be physical or mental
- Learn how to enhance your fine and gross motor skills: Every activity have its own benefits. They are very specific. Even if the activity is same, the way of approaching differs for each person according to their needs.
- How to generate vocational skills from home and earn income: Will show you some vocational skills, its importance and value in market. We will also teach you how to market your product and make income. So that you can earn appreciable income from your home itself.
- Connection with nature: From this workshop you will learn how important the nature connection is. Connecting and interacting with nature and plants is one of the best and healthy way to regain your physical and mental strength.
- How to enhance social interaction and skills: Your connection with nature and the products that you will learn from the vocational skills will make you a better social being. Also your social interaction gets improved through community gardening and other group activities.
Date: Announce soon
Time: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Akkamma, 25/1, 2nd Cross Road, I Block,
Dinnur, RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org
PH: +91 8762679127, 080 23635848
Contribution (inclusive of course materials, lunch, snacks, juice and herbal drinks):
[Early Bird Discount of Rs. 500 for all registrations were done on or before Five days.]
Rs. 3,000 Rs. 2,500 for one participant
Rs. 2,500 Rs. 2,000 each for two participants
Refund Policy: All cancellations done on or before 3 days before are eligible for a full refund. Rs. 1,000 will be deducted for cancellations done between last two days, and the remaining amount will be refunded. Refund amount will be kept towards a future seminar or event.