Mind-Body and Horticultural Therapy Techniques to De-stress
Healing with Plants And Mind-body Practices
WHO states that 75-90 per cent of all doctor visits have a root cause which is STRESS. Yoga and Horticultural Therapy have shown to reduce stress very well when practised together. One can stabilise blood pressure, improve heart function and reduce stress very well through both these practices. All kinds of people who are suffering from stress can gain through these practices. Come for a comprehensive workshop that will teach you how you can employ both these age-old and effective techniques to vanquish stress.
At the workshop, you will get a booklet covering everything you are taught at the workshop and an audio track having information on relaxation techniques.
Workshop on Yoga and Horticultural Therapy For Stress Management
Are you stressed? Do you lose your temper often? Are you depressed or tensed most of the time? Do you have the compulsion to overeat or oversleep? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, the chances are that you are under stress. Being under stress can lead to diabetes or BP. Stress might affect both your professional and personal life. You may feel that there is nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in a day and your career and family responsibilities will be always demanding. But you have more control than you might think. The simple realisation that you are in control of your life is the foundation of stress management.
All is not lost, though…Working with plants and nature and practising breathing techniques through Yoga can help you immensely to de-stress. The senses get stimulated and your mind gets relaxed and controlled. The colour and fragrance of each different plants helps you to enjoy being in and around nature.
Through Yogic practices, you can gain better control over your mental and physical health. Your breath will get regularised leading to natural healing in many ways. People who do a few breathing exercises every day finds that they deal with stress better than others who do not have such practices.
If you wish to learn more on this, please join our workshop on Yoga and Horticultural Therapy practices. The Horticultural Therapy team, along with two Naturopath doctor, Dr. Achyuthan Eswar is conducting a workshops on stress management. The workshop will give you a great time with a relaxing workshop that will change and help your life becoming easier, simpler and stress-free.
Attending this workshop will help you learn a few Horticultural Therapy practices like:
- Being one with plants in a garden.
- Enhancing your positive thinking.
- Overcoming Undereating due to distress.
- Overcoming the urge to overeat due to distress.
- Controlling stress-related obesity/addiction.
- Sharpening your mind and thinking. Perform better in Life.
- Boosting your social responsibilities and commitment with living creatures.
- Changing your attitude and personality for the better.
- Improving your physical fitness.
- Making you enjoy your work.
- Enhancing attention span and concentration.
- Having control over your emotions.
- Developing your decision-making abilities for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Managing distress that leads to depression, anger, diabetics, blood pressure like conditions.
The Yoga sessions would make you discover:
- Simple breath practices that help you relax instantaneously
- How our breath pattern is different from some certain animals on the planet
- How stress affects not only our mind but our health, too, in a big way
- How you can integrate these simple practises into your daily schedule, no matter where you are or what you do
Horticultural Therapy and Yoga will help you control stress.
“In short you will begin to enjoy life, take it at a nicer pace, relax and become a child of nature filled with the wonderment of what nature can be”.
Date: Announce soon
Time: 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM
25, Manyave Garden, 12A Cross Rd, Kanaka Nagar, Vishvanatha Nagenahalli, RT Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560032
Contact details: email@example.com
PH: +91 8762679127
Contribution (inclusive of course materials, lunch, snacks, juice and herbal drinks):
[Early Bird Discount of Rs. 500 for all registrations were done on or before Five days.]
Rs. 3,000 Rs. 2,500 for one participant
Rs. 2,500 Rs. 2,000 each for two participants
Refund Policy: All cancellations were done on or before 3days before are eligible for a full refund. Rs. 1,000 will be deducted for cancellations done between last two days, and the remaining amount refunded. Refund amount will be kept towards a future seminar or event.